- BETA Launch end of February/start of March 2021.
- First launch; Tournament knockout match competition style
- Fashion integration; NY/London based Fashion Designer x game graphic modder.
- First Game Mod Kit integration: leaderboard, blockchain based gamer tag authentication, $MONA distribution, marketplace profile page, digital fashion asset spawning in-game.
- $MONA competition, broader distribution to Player-Creator economy.
- Live Twitch stream at launch, 6 notable players with first game and fashion integration.
- ESPA Discord ecosystem growth and onboarding; Player Creator Community.
- Player Access Card; first 10 batch launch.
- Matic Layer 2 integration for marketplace scalability.
- Governance for % split between $MONA, Genesis MONA holders, Players, Developers, Designers, Treasury.
- 2nd Game integration.
- New digital fashion assets live on marketplace.
- Global cross-game leaderboard tracking for “meta-game” scoring, gamification.
- Player Access Card Round 2 In-game bonus.
On-chain Integration and Automation for Scaling
- Working with an Oracle partner provider for on-chain data aggregation and authentication of global and local leaderboard scoring feed i.e. decentralised verification of esports scoring for $MONA distribution, modders as independent nodes.
- Cross-platform digital fashion changing room.
- PODE independent developer rating ecosystem implementation; ESPA mod and dev try outs.
- $MONA token automated distribution and micro-finance split.
Application Platform Scaling
- Plug and play for all indie and mod content developers, studio inclusion.
- Streamlined and open community editions to FGO on-chain libraries on the DIGITALAX marketplace.
- Governance across game inclusion voting, leaderboard and bonus mechanics, Player Access Card champion nodes, onboarding from PODE rating indie developer experience system.